Lounsbury, D.A. Anderson, & P. Spee (eds.), Research in the Sociology of Organizations, Vol. 70.
Lounsbury, D.A. Anderson, & P. Spee (eds.), Research in the Sociology of Organizations, Vol. 71.
Richard Whittington and Deborah A. Anderson. (2019) “Professional Structures and Practice Change: Institutionalization Processes in
Accounting and Strategy” in The Oxford Handbook of Management Ideas, Andrew Sturdy, Stefan Heusinkveld, Trish Reay and David Strang (ed.). Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.
Deborah A. Anderson 'Nascent Regulators' (Title Redacted.)
- Selected for the 2018 Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings, Chicago
- Winner of the Ronald B. Shuman Award for Best Student Paper, 2018 Academy of Management Conference, Chicago
- Presented at the 2018 Academy of Management, Professional Service Firms Conference, Edinburgh Paper Development Workshop, Alberta Institutions Conference PhD Workshop, University of Oxford (Said), and University of Cambridge (Judge)
Deborah A. Anderson 'Theories of Regulation' (Title Redacted)
- Accepted for the 2019 Academy of Management Conference, Boston
Deborah A. Anderson 'Routines and Changing Technologies' (Title Redacted)
- Presented at the 2019 Academy of Management Conference, Boston
- Presented at the 2019 European Group for Organization Studies Conference, Edinburgh
- Presented at the 2019 Professional Service Firms Conference, Boston
- Accepted for the 2019 OMT Writing & Paper Development Workshop in London
Works in Progress
Deborah A. Anderson and Michael Smets`Ethnography: Emerging Techniques for Professional Service Firms Scholars' (Invited Manuscript)
multi-modal understanding of today's big questions.'
December 2020 in Research in the Sociology of Organizations. Vol 70. New York: Emerald Publishing.
December 2020 in Research in the Sociology of Organizations. Vol 71. New York: Emerald Publishing.
Pre-doctoral Publications & Policy Papers
Craig E. Smith, Deborah A. Anderson, and Anna Straussburger (2018) ‘Say You're Sorry: Children Distinguish Between Willingly-Given
and Coerced Expressions of Remorse.’ Merrill Palmer Quarterly, 64(2), pp 275-308.
Tomo Suzuki and Deborah A. Anderson (2014) `Institutional Mechanism Design: Accounting for Sustainability for Emerging Economies -
Potentials of ``One Additional Line.''' Policy Discussion Paper. (UNEP, UNCTAD and Grp. Frids. Para 47) 58 pages.
Deborah A. Anderson and Tomo Suzuki (2014) `Financialisation of Global Markets: The role of private sector accounting standard setting.'
Law and Financial Markets Review, 8(1), pp 20-26.